mY sTyLe EvOlViNg???

Gees, it seems like I haven't posted anything in ages...
Was busy yesterday and Monday, scrapping a little, but it seems I have a bit of a "scrappers block" somewhere along the line......  mostly I sat and found myself day-dreaming......  hmmmmmm.....

Anyway, I did some dora the explorer layout's - very simple, and really cute..... I wish I had a little grandaughter....... or maybe I could adopt a little girl.....  aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, if only.......

I never thought I'd use these papers, but man, they look so cute with girly thingies.....

i LOVE these colours.....  funky and fun!!!!



awe, cute little monkey!  I don't know who I like more, dora or the monkey.......

aaaaahhhhhh...  makes me long for the sparkly white stuff in Canada again..............

Simple, plain and really fun! 
anyone wanna lend me a daughter for a while?????

Till next time gals....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eNgLiSh rOsE pAgE

iT's ThE sEaSoN tO bE jOLLy, Tra La La La Laaahh.....Laaahh.....La La La La!

JuSt SoMe MoRe FoR sAlE