MoRe BeAuTiFuL pApEr

oh my word!!!  i found some more gorgeous paper from K&Company.......
here's two pages i made yesterday.....



sorry they're  not the best pics, don't know what's up with this camera?..... 
Anyway, almost weekend....... yippee!!!!
have a great day everyone!

Comments

  1. STUNNING as usual Bren :)
    LOVE that first layout heaps
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts, love the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO and paper. I gave you an award if you go to my blog you can pick it up. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some beautiful layouts, I charge from $5 to $10 for each page, thats without shipping. I really have never sold my suff on-line. You could sell your for way more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there everyone,
Thanks so much for taking the time to brouse my blog.
I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment or two.
Thanks and blessings,
Bren

Popular posts from this blog

eNgLiSh rOsE pAgE

JuSt SoMe MoRe FoR sAlE

iT's ThE sEaSoN tO bE jOLLy, Tra La La La Laaahh.....Laaahh.....La La La La!