My boys were, and still are crazy about Lion King! Well, me too!!! I thought this layout would look so great with a 5x7" photo of dad and all the kids! Dad's Pride and Joy... for sure! I absolutely love how this one turned out.... Romantic and airy fairy.... This one is kinda rustic ... I thought it would look great with some farm pics, or even horse riding..... definately boys....... there's space for 3 photo's and the top will look great with a good title in wood, or even the Kaiser felt letters.... some journaling at the bottom..... This one has got wooden embelishments from K&Company..... I love every thing about K&Company, they have really stylish stuff!! I like that the little wooden birds and sign are now a bit different to the usual twidlybits stuff, they're a new twist on add-on's.... I think they're going to be really popular... What can I say about Tinker Bell and friends? ...
I really don't know where this came from. I was just day-dreaming yesterday, couldn't get started........ had layered the paper and stuck that together, and then didn't know what to do next with the layout, then I remembered I had some orangish brownish flowers somewhere..... scratched around in my stash and tadahhhhhh.... found it, so then, picked up that crackly sparkly rafia stuff and this is what I came up with..... A new style, and a nice surprise for me...... I quite liked the result, what do you think? i'm putting this one on e-bay, so won't do a title, but man, it will look so goooooood with title and some writing..... I liked it so much, i had to do another one.......... i know, needs a title and journaling, but...... off to e-bay it goes....... Let me know what you think of this new style pls.......... oh yah, i had an order for two layout's ...
It seems like forever since I've blogged, and since I've done any scrapping. Last night I sat at the table, not having any motivation, or any idea of what I wanted to do. Just trying to keep myself amused while the boys of the family watch those dreaded "guy" shows... as always..... A few days ago I had been to the local scrapping shop here in FMM, and bought some Christmas stuff that tickled my fancy. I'm terrible when it comes to taking photo's at Christmas time, but this year, I really am going to make an effort to carry the camera around so I can snap up some memorable moments, and there are soooo many during this wonderful season...... Not only is the sparkly white landscape absolutely gorgeous, but the presence of the Holy Spirit is so tangible all around us. I can almost visualise the angels celebrating the birth of our saviour, Jesus Christ, singing and dancing in praise and worship, not only up in the heavens, but ri...
Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there everyone,
Thanks so much for taking the time to brouse my blog.
I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment or two.
Thanks and blessings,
Bren