eNgLiSh rOsE pAgE

My word, can't believe this month is almost half way............  what's happening to time???

The english rose collection from Kaisercraft is just so pretty and I just had to make something pretty with it, so here's my latest idea.
made a card and gift box to match, just for fun.

I still can't decide though whether the card will be good for happy bday or a mother's day card, so haven't put a subject tag on it yet, but wanted to share it with you all.

Well, hope you all have a lovely week and get creative before January has flown by.....






Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures.................

Be blessed and be a blessing till next time!

Comments

  1. beautiful work Brenda... Love all of them ... Dont you just love the english rose !!! Wishing you a wonderful new year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..Brenda, your works are very stunning!!!!
    Beautiful look and details.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the wonderful compliments on my weight loss Brenda :))) I sent you an email telling you about or 'weight loss challenge'.... I will post the blog link on my blog tomorrow.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh Brenda - just gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. That little gift box is delicious and love all your layers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there everyone,
Thanks so much for taking the time to brouse my blog.
I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment or two.
Thanks and blessings,
Bren

Popular posts from this blog

JuSt SoMe MoRe FoR sAlE