qUiCk pOsT....

Hi everyone..... 
so....  I went to a local scrap group yesterday....  met some really nice ladies and had a nice relaxing day.... 
It has made me want to open my own shop, even more than ever before.....  perhaps there will be a way some day!  anyway.....  I made just two pages there, and came home and made another ....
just wanted to show you what i made since i haven't blogged or created for soooo long....

not my best work, but something quick and easy....
i think i may be hooked on orange and purple as a colour combination now.... 
love these papers....






i also just wanted to add these pages - my apologies if i've shown you some before.........










well.....  hope you all have a great week ahead......

Comments

  1. Great pages Brenda!! I love your style, and I think it would be great to have another shop here in town! Happy that we got to scrap together yesterday! Hope to see you out again! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brenda! I just want to say that I love your work and am passing along this award! Hope to see you on Saturday! http://upsydaisycreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-lucky-am-i-i-got-picked-for-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there everyone,
Thanks so much for taking the time to brouse my blog.
I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment or two.
Thanks and blessings,
Bren

Popular posts from this blog

JuSt SoMe MoRe FoR sAlE