My SwEeT BaBy BoYs

I absolutely adore this photo of my babies, many years ago..... 
Can't believe the time has gone by so fast!  Always make the most of now!!!

I usually do a similar page for each of my boys on the photo for each of their scrapbook albums.




Love this paper!!!
Used - Kaisercraft's love struck collection - st valentine, cupid and sweetheart.
Bella letters (i think - lost the packaging), kaisercraft rhinestones, inking, red cardstock and cut out white circle from white cardstock, liquid glass from ctmh, inking.

The second one......  same products as above, just a blue cardstock instead of red.


And, of course, one for the pet lorrie......  Alex. 
Did this at Deb's make n take class.
Used - kaisercraf paper again, forget what collection and some of Alex's feathers that have fallen out so far.  His baby feathers.....

Hope you like!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JuSt SoMe MoRe FoR sAlE