About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be married to the best hubby in the world and to be mom to 3 fantastic young men. I've been scrapping seriously since May 2009, and have been obsessed ever since... Thanks for checking out my blog!

Tuesday, July 13

My SwEeT BaBy BoYs

I absolutely adore this photo of my babies, many years ago..... 
Can't believe the time has gone by so fast!  Always make the most of now!!!

I usually do a similar page for each of my boys on the photo for each of their scrapbook albums.




Love this paper!!!
Used - Kaisercraft's love struck collection - st valentine, cupid and sweetheart.
Bella letters (i think - lost the packaging), kaisercraft rhinestones, inking, red cardstock and cut out white circle from white cardstock, liquid glass from ctmh, inking.

The second one......  same products as above, just a blue cardstock instead of red.


And, of course, one for the pet lorrie......  Alex. 
Did this at Deb's make n take class.
Used - kaisercraf paper again, forget what collection and some of Alex's feathers that have fallen out so far.  His baby feathers.....

Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there everyone,
Thanks so much for taking the time to brouse my blog.
I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment or two.
Thanks and blessings,
Bren