SoMe BrIgHt PaGes

I made these last night, and enjoyed making them so much!!!
They kinda cheer me up!!!  (even though I was busy till early hours of the morning.......)





lots of sparkle and dimension!

look how perfectly they line up.... (",)

Something so simple, and it turned out kinda cute!

love the wavy waves...

first time I'm using little wooden embelishments, and I like them...


And, this one was done on Friday at the m&t...  lotsa added embelishments and sparkle too...
little early for Christmas..... ?

I really like this one, I cut into the petals of the flowers and lifted them a little.  Like the look...
Lotsa glimmer mist on this layout, and detail on the letters.....  love the aged look!!!




why do I love sparkly things so much???

Take care now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JuSt SoMe MoRe FoR sAlE