fEeLiNg PiNk & FrILLy

I seem to be leaning towards pink again, I absolutely love pink, black and white, it's an all time classic!!!

Please leave some comments on my blog so I know someone out there's looking, and also, plesase join if you haven't yet.......  thanks....

Comments

  1. Hey Brenda love the pink! Pink is my favourite colour. So much so that I had a pink wedding dress lol. Ow and to answer your question on my blog I get my doilies from Bizzy Becs Online cardmaking and scrapbooking. There are links on my blog if you want to visit her store :o) *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this layout Brenda....I really LOVE the criss cross ribbon down the side... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there everyone,
Thanks so much for taking the time to brouse my blog.
I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment or two.
Thanks and blessings,
Bren

Popular posts from this blog

eNgLiSh rOsE pAgE

JuSt SoMe MoRe FoR sAlE

iT's ThE sEaSoN tO bE jOLLy, Tra La La La Laaahh.....Laaahh.....La La La La!