ThIs mAy Be My BeSt PaGe YeT...

Did some scrapping over the weekend, but I think I've fallen in love with making my own flowers...

This page came out quite well, it was inspired by the cover of Australian Scrapbooking Memoreis, Vol 12, No 8.

The 2 paterned papers I used is from K&Company - ancestry.com's designer paper pad, and one green  cardstock, the leaves and tag were made from scrap cardstock and some old rub-on I have lying around, without it's packaging.  some sewing and some inking and distressing..... so simple!  Oh, and three little pins from heidigrace and a piece of ribbon.  Some sewing around the edge too.














This one is inspired by a page I found on the web.  I fell in love with it the minute I saw it, and decided to try do one of my own.  I found that the little rolls of paper were a bit difficult to keep stuck down.  First I just put them on with double sided tape, not a good stick, so I applied some sticky dots, I think that did the trick, but just to make sure, I also put a few blobs of liquid glass from ctmh, called glossy accents here in Oz, and now, I'm sure they're not going anywhere.     I used 3 pages from Kaisercraft, white cardstock, some lace, plastic flowers I bought ages ago, but don't know what brand.....  kaisercraft pearls, homemade gold glimmer mist, inking again, my favourite thing to do, white flowers and a little piece of cardboard box...  oh, and almost forgot again, two little heidigrace pins.
If it were a painting, I'd call it - Life is good.





And last one for this post.....
I was inspired by Debbie Johnston's page she did....... Thanks Debs!!! 
This is such feminine paper, so pretty. 
It's just a pack of paper I bought from BigW ages ago in Perth, packaging gone again, papers sorted and stored in my paper storage tower......... so don't know what the brand is...... - help Deb?.....
A piece of cardstock for the bottom layer, distressing, inking, double sided foam blocks to add dimension, and that's it......  lots of cutting....  oh, and a string of pearls from kaisercraft...... rub on from my stash...



Comments

  1. OMG I love all these pages! You are inspiring me to go back to my old roots and try scrapping a layout for the first time in a year lol. As all I scrap these days are cards and Beyond The Page projects. *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahhaha!!! I think your work is stunning, and has inspired me many times!!!!

    Go on Cass, I wanna see your 12x12's!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there everyone,
Thanks so much for taking the time to brouse my blog.
I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment or two.
Thanks and blessings,
Bren

Popular posts from this blog

JuSt SoMe MoRe FoR sAlE